Sunday, August 16, 2009

Six days and Counting

Its funny how things work out sometimes.

Yesterday I just wanted to be social. It was 9:30 and I just wanted to talk to someone, get out of the house-just do /something/. But fates conspired against me and the people who I could normally call at 9:30 and say "hey, wanna go to Wendies" or "Wanna come help me walk my dog :D" Were either busy, or already at college. So I spent the night on my computer trying not to wallow in self-pity (Not entirely successful) and had a very lonely night.

Today, I feel a lot better emotionally-but Physically I'm eh. My back decided it wanted to belong to an old lady, so it hurts quite a bit and my wacked out sleep habits have caught up to me because I feel so very tired. I am waiting for like, 8:30 to come so I can just crash and sleep the whole night through. So of course, what happens?

I have about five people trying to make plans with me. I already went to the city to have lunch with my aunt and uncle, and now I am trying to figure out what I am doing now with people-or if i should just stay home. Someone upstairs is obviously having fun at my expense

Still, it could be worse. I only have six days left at home before I go off to fantasyland for four years. I hope I do well in school, and I hope I figure things out. I really really do. At the moment I want to major in some mix of Psychology, History, Business and Economics (in no particular order). I betcha in four years I am going to graduate with a Chemistry Major or something.

I need to go talk to m sister now about going to the mall. Apparently my wardrobe consists of no "party" clothes and that simply must be changed. Oh joy.

Still holding out for some questions :D

-Cheers

No comments: