Saturday, June 20, 2009

OKAY. Maybe Three months from now....

HELLO AGAIN

this is like walking in late for a party that is being thrown for you WHOOPS
I mean, if anyone actually read this thing I would feel bad-but no one is-right?

I MEAN IF THEY ARE THEY SHOULD TOTALLY SAY SOMETHING NOW

-cricket--cricket-
exactly.

At least I haven't abandoned this thing, I am going to try and get better at it especially because I have the whole summer ahead of me and not a lot to do. Rawr rawr rawr.

But for now:
I really have nothing to say except my stomach hurts and I have seen two movies twice in theatres, which I never do. Up made me cry both times (it reminds me of my pop pop) and Night at the mUseum...well...it was good the first time.

I love Moxy Fruvous. You should listen to them. seriously.

Aight. I'm out peps, erm-me. I WILL COME BACK SOON...maybe.

Questions anyone?

-Cheers

No comments: