Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And the verdict is in....

Ladies and gents. I got the letter two days ago, and I am proud to say that I am a member of Brandeis' class of 2013 :D.

It really is very, very awesome and I am just so darn happy and relieved. its like, there goes a huge weight right off my shoulders. I can finally fucking relax!
Except for the two outlines I have due friday
The three tests I have that day-and oh yeah, the rest of the school year.
whoops.

You know, I am supposed to have Senioritis now. I am supposed to kick back, relax, and flip the bird to anyone who tells me to do work. I just can't see myself doing that though, as much as I would love to-I still care about grades too much. Ah well, it was a nice thought while it lasted-eh?

God. Its just so wierd still.
I'm in college
I am going to 18 in two days
Its like okay: time to grow up now! But I just want to hang on tight, and not look forward
I'm not quite ready for the real world yet, and despite my "plans" and my "dreams" I have no clue where I am going to end up 20 years from now.
Will I be dead in an alley somewhere?
Will I have sold my soul and become a lawyer?
Will I be a not quite so content teacher?
A best selling author? on my way to being president? in jail? part of a cult? What. What. What!!!

I know what my ideals are, and I know I am too much of a realist to see them through
I know what I want, but I don't know if the world wants me where I want. I mean, I would love to be a famous author-but will they actually like what I write? I can hope, but that means nothing in the long run.

I don't know if I will laugh or cry over this post in ten years time, or if I will even be around to see it.
I hate speculation. It sucks, yet it would suck even more if I knew all the answers.

I guess I will have to be content with the news of my admission (Which is freakin awesome by the way, I am so walking on air right now) and hope Brandeis trully and really is the college of my dreams.

Also. I hope that if I ever do become President, I have awesome Dodgeball skills like Dubya. I may dislike the man, but you have to admit that he had some matrix like action going on...

Actually thinking about the Bush and the Matrix together kinda freaks me out
Agent Smith anyone?
-Cheers

No comments: