Wednesday, October 1, 2008

webcomics

Okay. So I am a bit of a nerd.

I am guessing you have figured this out already, but hey-I like to state the obvious.
Anywho. I like my webcomics. I read quite a number of them, but me and my infinite wisdom keep forgetting which ones I do read. So like, 3 monthes will go by and than BAM:

Oh lordy! ThatcomicIread! I haven't read it in like 3 monthes. I like that comic! How can I have forgotten its exsistence?!?

Of course. There are also those comics which I read and like, and for some reason I purposely don't look em up. I wanna story to build a bit so I am not always waiting.

Lately, I have found I have been going through the alphabet on my browser in order to make sure I remember to get to all my comics. Instead, I have come up with a plan of just throwing up a list so I can just get to them from there. Bookmarking them would probably be easier, but..my bookmarks are a mess do to browser changing and I don't want to too reorganize the pile.

So here are the comics I enjoy.
click on them if you wish :D

Candi
Ctrl+Alt+Del
Cyanide and Happiness
EV
Friendly Hostility
Gunnerkrigg Court
Least I Could Do
Marry Me
Megatokoyo
Minus
No Pink Ponies
Questionable Content
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
The Book of Biff
The Dreamer
xkcd

And there you go!
I may have some more, and I know I have read others that I have lost along the way-also...if you want, you can tell me about others and I will add them to the list!

have a good night, happy browsing and remember:

ASK QUESTIONS

-Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I rather like the spontaneous state of euphoria and joy when I rediscover a web comic that I deem interesting.

perhaps I'm not getting enough surprises and adventure in my life :/.