Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm procrastinating again. I'm sure all of you have gotten used to this theme.

It isn't 2 am though, so at least I have that going for me, and I have been doing some form of homework since I got home from being in a play last night at 11 pm, so hot diggity for me. I was able to finish a psych outline, and now I am onto the research paper.

A paper we have had a month to do, but I have only started tonight. Whoops.
Usually I am better...well no, scratch that. Thats a lie. Well, usaully I will start the research a day or so in advance so I am not fucked over like I am in this situation.

there is NOTHING on Stephen Biegun on the internet that I have been able to find easily, or at least not much. I have no idea how I am suppose to write about him. I mean, McCain foreign policy advisor? Come onnnnnn

At least after this week there will be no more show and I will be free. I even finished my Brandeis Ap today. Now all I need to do is send it in, which should be plently fun.
Ermmmm what else?
God. I am so unimaginative today.
Well
I am in a play
I play the gentlewoman in Macbeth
I have ten lines and get to be on stage at the same time as Lady Macbeth, who is sick.

So far I haven't fucked up to badly which is nice. I want to hurt my teacher, but that is a story for another day.

Okay. I am done. I need to get back to work. Cassy tells me so.
I need to go scream loudly.
Questions!

-Cheers

No comments: