Thursday, March 27, 2008

Highschool

I know I am going to sound a bit holier than thou right now. Pretensious and all that shit, but I need to say it: I am so above highschool.

I HATE THE FACT I AM HERE.

These boys. They just have these vacent stares, and their volcabulary consists of maybe ten words. I am expecting them to just start drooling, and dragging their knuckles. Volume control is an unknown thing, and Tact? God. They lack it to a scary level.

The girls aren't much better.
I didn't know spray cans came equipped with cloth, because that is how it looks like they dressed. Just painted clothes on for how tight they are, and than ran out of paint midway through for how much skin is showing.

And I don't care how much you spent on sunglasses. I got mine at walmart for 5$. To use them for the purpose they were meant for...you know? The sun. Not the classroom.

And if I wanted furry things on my feet, I wouldn't drop 100 dollars for a pair of boots I can't wear in the rain. I would stick my foot up a squirrl's ass.

GOD DAMN

and the conversation:
Boys.
Booobs.
Drugs
LOL
BRB
OMG
UR SOOOOO COOL!
R U INTO ME?
DO I HAVE A BRAIN
WHY AM I SHOUTING CONSTANTLY!!
ALCOHOL!
PARTY!
SEX!
DRUGS!
LOOK AT ME!
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo popular!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

-.-

Is anyone up for renting a warehouse, locking all these people inside and torching it in a fit of joy?

I am.
Trully.

GOLLY.

Questions. Please.
(to the nonexsistant people out there)

-Cheers

No comments: