Monday, March 24, 2008

Break

Haven't posted in a while.

Why? Dunno. Not like this break has been extraordinarily busy. All I have been doing really is hanging around, getting more Role play buddies, palling around with Rob (henceforth he shall be known as Noddlebum) and my cousin (Bagel) . Oh yes, and I have also been doing a splendid job on procrastinating on my homework. I found this game where you mix drinks online. Yep. I ROCK.

So yes.
I didn't really progress on the ipod front.
I am up to "Ar" Song. 176.

I am listening to it currently. The song is "Ariel" by Dan Friedman.

I choreographed a routine to that song once to try out and be the choreographer for my 8th grade musical....CAN YOU SAY LOSER?

I can.
In a few languages actually :D

I know. Special.

God. I am in a funk.
Dunno why either.

Maybe some questions will cheer me up, huh?
HUH?

-Cheers

No comments: