Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ah whoops

Number two

I can't believe I actually remembered I have this thing. Ninth period and avoiding homework though Chem is calling my name. It is easy shit no doubt, but tedious as all hell.

My grandfather died a week ago.
Yep thats a good way to start off a sentence. Right out of the blue and a slap to the face.
not sure how I am dealing with it, both very emotional, and at the same time not at all.

It fucking sucks. I can tell you that much.

It makes me want to write more though. Dun know why. So I guess I will be posting my lovely rambling thoughts more often, no?
not that people will be reading. I swear it. If I get a comment I will melt into a pile of giddy.

For one, no one has reason to read this. I have not a clue what I will be going on about, but it is nice to have an outlet onto the internet.

Ask me questions. I will answer them.

That will be my gimmick.

yes I know. random and thrown out.

But for serious. Send me to shit to answer, advice, or what not. And I will try and answer them as best as I can.

Not sure how. But it will happen. That will be my challenge

And once again. If you have come upon this blog, and your eyes were burned out by these words. I am so sorry.

-Cheers

No comments: