Wednesday, March 19, 2008

9th period

god this sucks.

So, tomorrow is the first day of vacation and I have ninth period off, which means that technically I could just leave now and forget about school (Except for the lovly break assignments >.>) for the next six days. But no. I have to stay for strike like a good little drama girl. I could not be in less of a mood to throw around wood and nearly kill myself time and time again.

Worst of all I have to wait an hour and a half before I can do it. Well, now just a hour-but still. There is no mail for me to check, I don't think I can proofread my story one more time, and I am not in the mood to start anything new. I tried to be studious and do my chem homework, but that totally flopped in a big ball of flames. I got part of the first section done. Oh boy. Maybe I will even be good and not leave most of it for tuesday night.

well...I'll try >.>

GRAH

so fucking bored. really. I mean. If I had some questions to answer, that would be good-but oh wait, no one reads this damned thing so why do I even try?

Well. At least I don't have to wait for the bus in the rain, though I am going to have to go out to my car soon enough to pull it around. And my jeans just dried from this morning too...poo :(

hmmhmmhmmhmmmmmm

I am going to go see how many pokes it takes to a JJ before he reacts.

I forgot to count.

JJ tells me 7


Isn't this fun?

SOMEONE SHOOT ME NOW.

-Cheers

No comments: